My 11th for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party features Simon Hurley's Snow Globe and an embossing folder by Spellbinders.
I love the colors on this one.
Fantastic! I love that Santa is coming to town on this one! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
I love that Santa! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
Great set of cards!
Beautiful snow globe!
Santa's on his way! Such a delightful card!
Fun scene- great collection of die cuts!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!
I love the colors on this one.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I love that Santa is coming to town on this one! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteI love that Santa! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
ReplyDeleteGreat set of cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful snow globe!
ReplyDeleteSanta's on his way! Such a delightful card!
ReplyDeleteFun scene- great collection of die cuts!
ReplyDelete