Card #10 for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party features Simon Hurley's Snow Globe and Woodland Scene and an embossing folder by Spellbinders.
This is really cute.
Beautiful! I love the scene you created in the snow globe! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
This is lovely! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
The winter scene is beautiful
You've done such a beautiful job with this nature scene snow globe card, Lynn!
The deer in the snow are a wonderful winter scene! Great snowglobe scene.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!
This is really cute.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love the scene you created in the snow globe! Thanks for linking up with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!
ReplyDeleteThe winter scene is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYou've done such a beautiful job with this nature scene snow globe card, Lynn!
ReplyDeleteThe deer in the snow are a wonderful winter scene! Great snowglobe scene.
ReplyDelete