Monday, June 3, 2024

Sea & Sand - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Texas temperatures are now in the 90s so, of course, my mind is headed to the beach! Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design features images from Lighthouse, Plumeria, Sailboats, Isle of Big Bay Lake, and sentiments from Beachcomber's Bounty! 

I first stamped the Isle of Big Bay Lake on the blue card front and then added the torn paper land. After stamping the lighthouse, sailboat, and plumeria on cut SVG files, I attached them to the card front and added the sentiment.


I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:

Make My Monday - Challenge #227 - B is for..... (I chose beach)








For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit :


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,



For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene, so serene! Love your use of the torn paper and the plumerias really pop!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course Beach!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at MMM B is for challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, your card is so pretty - lovely beach scene! And I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautifully peaceful scene Lynn, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and We Love Stamping June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful scene with great use of perspective too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful scene you created, thank you so much for sharing this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous scene you've created and the BSET kind of therapy :)
    Thanks for pulling out your die cuts to play along with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous scene you have created it makes me want to be on holiday a superb card thank you for joining us at both Allsorts and We Love Stamping
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynn, I love every beach scene you make. Makes me wish we were there. One of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous!!! Such a beautiful and tranquil scene, perfect for our die cut challenge. Thanks so much for playing with the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!