Monday, April 15, 2024

Sunny Seas - Kitchen Sink Stamps

The Technique Lovers Challenge at Splitcoaststampers had participants using this tutorial to create an underwater scene with sunlight filtering through to the ocean bottom. So for today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design I have created my scene with images from Giant Coral & Seahorse and Tropical Fish. I also used the SVG cut stencils Big Burst and Layered Fern to create the background using Distress Oxide Inks.




I have entered this card in the following challenges this week:


Simon Says: Make Your Own Background

Crazy is our fame - Stencils are our game! - April Stencil Fun Challenge

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes - Weeks #643-644

Crafty Gals Corner - Challenge #254 - Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge #227


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautifully created card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!