Sunday, November 5, 2023

Autumn Blessings - Kitchen Sink Stamps


 Autumn Blessings is today's Kitchen Sink Stamps slimline sponsored design. It was created with images from Kitchen Sink Stamps' Autumn Squirrel (a retired set), Trees, Autumn Greetings, and Turkey Blessings. I ink blended the background with Distress Oxides inks and stamped all of the images on SVG files cut with my Cricuit Joy. All of today's images were stamped with Altenew dye inks. Although the squirrel is retired, I couldn't resist throwing one on the card since I feed them peanuts everyday here at my house!

This card has been entered in the following challenges this week:

All Sorts - Challenge #753 - The Great Outdoors

Crafty Calendar Challenge - November - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #265 - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge #688 - Stamp Act Week 1

Creative Inspiration Challenge - Challenge # 8 - Anything Goes



For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Autumnal card Lynn, perfect for our Great Outdoors option at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super autumnal card, Lynn. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Great Outdoors option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this is a beautiful autumn card! You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this vibrant autumnal card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic seasonal card, beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful, I like that little squirrel we have one that is always running around the back. Awesome card! Thank you for playing our Stamp Act Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful slimline style card with all of those colors! I love the squirrel! I see so many of them running around right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for the sense of community your blog has fostered among its readership.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!