Monday, August 14, 2023

Back to School - Kitchen Sink Stamps

My neighborhood is a little bit quieter these days as the students in my little town returned to school last Wednesday. Three month summer vacations are a thing of the past here in Texas! 

My Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design this week features images from the following sets:

Back to School Supplies

Class Notes



The crayons and sentiments were stamped on SVG cut files which are available of these sets from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

I am entering this card in the following challenges this week:






For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:


 Kitchensinkstamps' Weblog by Maria Colosimo,





For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love those crayons! You did a great job and thank you so much for joining us on the Back porch at 613 Ave.

    ~Tamara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those crayons this is fab thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lynn, our kids are back to school as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!