Monday, May 10, 2021

Slimline Daisy Thanks - Kitchen Sink Stamps

After a wonderful weekend of celebrating Mother's Day with my family, I find myself in need of several Thank You cards. Today's Kitchen Sink Stamps sponsored design is one of those cards!

The background was created with their newly released SVG cut file, Herringbone Slimline Stencil. I first inked the entire panel with Distress Oxide Ink in scattered straw. I then brushed on the herringbone with DO ripe persimmon. The splatters were created with abandoned coral Distress Spray Stain.

The stamped images come from KSS Daisy and Watercolor Thanks.


Color Recipe for the Daisies using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Buttercream
Layer 2 Warm Sunshine
Layer 3 Honey Drizzle
Layer 4 Mocha

Color Recipe for the Leaves using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Parrot
Layer 2 Grass Field

Color Recipe for Thanks using Altenew Inks

Layer 1 Pink Pearl
Layer 2 Rouge
Layer 3 Coral Bliss
Layer Coral Bliss stamped 3 times

The daisies, leaves, and thanks were cut with the SVG cut files which are available for free if you put them in your cart when you order these stamps sets. Purchasing them at a later day is still at bargain at 99¢.


For additional designs featuring Kitchen Sink Stamps, please visit the blogs and YouTube videos of the members of the Kitchen Crew linked below:






For those wishing to purchase Kitchen Sink Stamps, click SHOP HEREIt will take you directly to the store as well as let Maria know that you are a fan of my work! Thanks so much!!



3 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is so pretty! I love slimline cards but think they are challenging to make. You've obviously mastered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, colorful card Lynn! I love the slimline design and gorgeous daisies, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I like the colors that you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!