Friday, April 19, 2019

SCS Free4All 478 - Horsing Around

I had time this morning to take part in the Free 4 All Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I have had this Hampton Art Art Impressions Road Trip set for a good while, but it has never been inked before. I thought this "Horsing Around" Challenge was perfect for it because my niece and I decided this week that we will attend Junkie Fest in Minnesota in 2020. We will be flying instead of driving, but it will be a fun-filled road trip nevertheless!!



The license plate embossing folder is from Darice.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Lynn! :) The image is so fun and the embossing folder works perfect for this design!! Wishing you a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Lynn... Love the license plate embossing for the background and I love how you have the car tilted like they are raring to go....I had to look up Junkie Fest and it looks like a fun event. I'm sure you and your niece are super excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, this card is so fun... wouldn't it be fabulous to be in that car with friends, heading off to a fun event? I'd certainly enjoy it if you and I were two of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and image Lynn, I love the awesome embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and festive is this card!!! I love the image- the background is perfect, and the coloring is awesome!!! Oh, it will be so fun- that is a way long way to drive- good choice to fly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!