Monday, June 18, 2018

Dear Friend - Kitchen Sink Stamps

Having a little more froggy fun with today's card from Kitchen Sink Stamps. This card was created for a gardening friend who is under the weather. I will be sending this out in today's mail to hopefully encourage and cheer her.

All the images except the grass and the sentiment are from one of Kitchen Sink Stamps' newest sets, Spring Daffodils Multi Step Clear Stamps. The grass is from Honey Bunny Multi Step Clear Stamps and the sentiment from Words 4 Celebrating Clear Stamps.

I just got all the new Stampin' Up colors so I tried some new color recipes and really like how they turned out.



Color Recipes

Daffodils
Layer 4 Memento Peanut Brittle
Layer 3 SU Crushed Curry
Layer 2 SU Pineapple Punch
Layer 1 SU Barely Banana

Leaves and Stems
Layer 1 SU Pear Pizzazz
Layer 2 SU Granny Apple Green
Layer 3 SU Mossy Meadow

Frog
Layer 3 Memento Tuxedo Black
Layer 2 SU Lucky Limeade
Layer 1 SU Lemon Lime Twist

Dragonfly
Layer 2 Memento Tuxedo Black
Layer 1 SU Gray Granite

The hand is a die cut from Impression Obsession.

Also sharing beautiful work using Kitchen Sink Stamps
are the rest of the members of the Kitchen Crew.


Maria Colosimo - Owner and Creator of KSS
Jeanne Frontz

Thank you for stopping by today!! Leave a comment so I can come back and see you!!


8 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you with having all the new colors! I just love this happy scene on your card!! So beautifully done and fun to look at! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with these fun stamps! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these beautiful flowers, and the fun addition of the froggie : ) How wonderful! Your cards are always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You changed your blog format. I like it. And speaking of like... I like your card, too. What fun with the flowers and that cute frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful card Lynn! I love all of the flowers and the hand holding the frog is so cute, fantastic design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, your card is so gorgeous! The frog looks real and I love the hand holding it. The flowers are beautiful, and I love the dragonfly! I love dragonflies as in Florida, we have such beautifully colored ones. Great card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! The layout is so beautiful especially with the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my word! Now that I have my glasses on... I can see it is a hand holding the frog! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so creative... Love the hand with the frog... Your color layers are always spot on.... hugs from TN

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!