Wednesday, May 30, 2018

CCEE1822 - Embossing Folders

For her final May challenge for the CCEE Stampers, hostess Anne Harmon has asked us to showcase our embossing folders in this week's designs.

I looked through mine and found this one by Darice that I had never used before. I cut out the inside of the window and added a curtain and wallpaper behind the space. I then threw on a couple of bottle stickers on the window sill and a die cut potted plant by Spellbinders on the shelf below the window. The sentiment is from Unity.




See how the rest of the team 
worked their embossing folders 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful window Lynn, The curtain was a great touch and the bottle stickers look like they are catching a little of the Texas sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous embossing folder, love your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, you always add those special little touches of details to your scenes that make them so unique and wonderful. I love this embossed window scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cool is that embossed background!! Really love the look of the brick design with the window!! Another fabulous scene you've created my friend! Always love your scenes! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dimension on this card is sensational! Love the scene you created with the bottles in the window and also the flower pot. Great embossing folder and a pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that embossing folder, and I like the way you highlighted the bricks in the wall and the window frame. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how you enhanced the great embossing folder....clever and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. This window is fab, mf!! I love the sponging and the things you put in the window! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never saw that EF.....wonderful scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is awesome Lynn! I love the beautiful embossed background and the added potted plant, what a gorgeous window scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an awesome scene! I love the cut out window and the bottles and vase are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!