Wednesday, April 18, 2018

National Bicycle Day - CCEE1816

 CCEE Stampers' April hostess, Lois Bak,  informs us that today is National Bicycle Day, so she's asking us to put a bicycle on our cards.

I have created an Impossible Card using die cuts from Spellbinders and Gina Marie Designs as well as a sentiment from The Unity Company. The flowers were created with a McGill punch. The Impossible Card folds flat for mailing and then the center section stands upright when the card is opened.




The links below will allow you to see how the CCEE DT used bicycles in their posts today!


7 comments:

  1. Lynn, what an amazing fold and pretty card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun card to create 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd like to try this.....do you have a tutorial??? The bike, fence, grass, and flowers make a wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card and fold Lynn! I love all the dies you used to create your scene!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn, your impossible card fold is great! I'm seeing this type of fold recently and I love it. The bicycle, flowers, and fence look great! Lovely card, Lynn!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog set up- and love this fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone who will case this fun fold card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!