Wednesday, March 14, 2018

CCEE1811 - St. Patrick's Day/Green


Wow, we're three weeks into March already.....and St. Patrick's Day is on the horizon.  This week, our CCEE hostess, Vicky, asked that we make a St. Patrick's Day card.....or.....use the color green on our card!  Not all of us can use a St. Patrick's Day card, but green is a wonderful color with endless possibilities!

Green is my favorite color, so of course, I went with that!! The butterfly image and stenciled background are from Dina Wakley Media for Ranger.






11 comments:

  1. I love butterflies and this one is outstanding! A very, very pretty card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, this is such a lovely birthday card. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Lynn, this is gorgeous! I LOVE the colors and that beautiful butterfly, awesome stenciled background too!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely background, color and pretty butterfly Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! I DO love that green too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an elegant emeralk butterfly....placed on a fabulous created bkgd. wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty green butterfly against your stenciled background. Beautiful card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, your card is beautiful in green, and I love the gorgeous butterfly! Great card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great stenciled background and that butterfly just puts it over the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!