Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CCEE 1644 - Wobbly Wednesday

It's a brand new month which means it is time to introduce Frances Byrne, our CCEE challenge hostess for November.

For our first challenge this month, Frances tells us that the 2nd of November was Wobbly Wednesday, a day set aside to bring awareness to a condition called Nystagmus, a non-stop and uncontrolled movement of the eyes which is symptomatic of problems with the visual system of the brain and body.

So the challenge this week is to put some wobble in our designs.


Image: Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz
Dies by Sizzix


Check out the cards created by the CCEE Design Team:



12 comments:

  1. Fantastic die cut and Crazy Bird is perfection...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A holiday crazy bird, now how cute is that!!!! Love the diecut with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEE HEE!! I just love this crazy bird with those google eyes!! Such a fun design and I really love that you've got him all dressed up for the Holidays too! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bird!! Wonderful crazy bird with those crazy eyes!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The googly eyes on the crazy bird are marvelous! I'm going to file that in the back of my mind and may have to CASE it. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is so cute Lynn! I love that fun bird and the googly eyes!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the googly eyes on your crazy bird!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys always have the funnest themes! I personally did not know about this syndrome, but I am sure loving your card!! What a darling bird and fabulous addition of the googly eyes ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious card and the googly eyes and that Santa hat make him perfect! Love your card and the fun bird.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crazy birds just love Christmas! How nice of you to invite them to the party! He is wide-eyed with anticipation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!