Monday, June 18, 2012

KSS 10 Minute Monday - Design 77

Hexagons seem to be the hot shape in paper crafting this summer, so I dusted off my old Creative Memories' hexagon punches to create today's Kitchen Sink Stamps 10 minute design. I just dug through my scrap bins and selected BasicGrey papers which complimented my Kitchen Sink images.

I have been reaching for my Multi Step Wedding Couple a lot lately! Sure wish I had more upcoming weddings as I have fallen in love with this image once again! I sure had fun with it with the pin-stripes and black lace from little black dress by BasicGrey on my wedding card!
 


Stamps: Kittens & Pup Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Soft Suede and Tangerine Tango by Stampin' Up
max and whiskers by BasicGrey
Inks: Kittens - 3 SU Soft Suede, 4 SU Early Espresso, 2 SU Creamy Caramel,
1 SU Creamy Caramel
Sentiment - SU Early Espresso
Tools:  Creative Memories' Hexagon Punches



Stamps: Pears Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
red and green Bazzill scraps
nook and pantry by BasicGrey
Inks: Pear -2  SU Pear Pizzazz, 1 SU Pear Pizzazz stamped off once,
3 SU Kiwi Kiss, 4 SU Kiwi Kiss
Stem - SU Soft Suede
Leaf - 1 SU Gumball Green stamped off once, 2 SU Gumball Green,
3 SU Always Artichoke
Sentiment - SU Poppy Parade
Tools:  Creative Memories' Hexagon Punches


Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Basic Black by Stampin' Up
little black dress by BasicGrey
Inks: Bride and Groom - 4 SU Soft Suede stamped off once, 5 Memento London Fog on groom's suit and SU Soft Suede on the Bride's gown and both faces, 6 SU Basic Gray, 3 SU Creamy Caramel, 2 SU Creamy Caramel stamped off once, 1 SU Creamy Caramel stamped off twice
Sentiment - Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools:  Creative Memories' Hexagon Punches



Stamps: Berries Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Poppy Parade and Gable Green by Stampin' Up
nook and pantry by BasicGrey
Inks: Berries -  2 SU Poppy Parade, 1 SU Poppy Parade stamped off once, 3 SU Cherry Cobbler stamped off once, 4 SU Cherry Cobbler
Leaves and Stem - SU Gable Green and Gumball Green
Sentiment - SU Gumball Green
Tools:  Creative Memories' Hexagon Punches

Look in on the crew to see what they have to share with you today!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Lynn, love how the papers match the images and colors. My favorite is the kitten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I just love the shapes with the paper matching the image with a whole theme thing. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hexagons are really "hot" right now and so are these cards, Lynn!!! All so pretty and a great design.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are berry delicious Lynn.It is interesting how crafting goes in circles or should I say hexagons!
    Love you pear card in particualr as I think you could give it for so many reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sO very sweet! Delightful cards, with the perfect paper to match each one! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab design! Great way to showcase the KSS images and use up paper scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are fantastic Lynn!! The hexagon is in now and I love how you designed the border with the KSS images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!