Monday, March 12, 2012

KSS 10 Minute Card Challenge - Dog-eared Design

As quite often happens, this CAS dog-eared design came to me in my sleep. I started with a 3 x 3 inch square of double-sided designer paper. I then turned down one corner and secured it with my favorite glue, Tombow Mono Multi. I clipped a clothespin on it and set it aside to dry. I then stamped my Kitchen Sink images on the card front and a tiny sentiment on a one inch circle. I sponged ink on the edge of the circle. After removing the clothespin, I added the sentiment with a pop dot and the card was complete.

If you are keeping track and/or playing along with the 10 Minute Challenge, this is #63 and the keyword for loading to the KSS Gallery is 10MC63.


Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Pattern Packs III by Stampin' Up
Inks: Night of Navy, Pacific Point, So Saffron, and Old Olive by Stampin' Up


Stamps: Ivy Multi Step Clear Stamps
and Never a Loss 4 Words Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Pattern Packs III by Stampin' Up
Inks: Sage Shadow and Old Olive by Stampin' Up


Stamps: Berries Multi Step Clear Stamps
 and Never a Loss 4 Words Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Pattern Packs III by Stampin' Up
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Cherry Cobbler, and Old Olive by Stampin' Up


Stamps: Texas Longhorn Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Pattern Packs III by Stampin' Up
Inks: Really Rust by Stampin' Up

I created this final one to include in SCS's Clean and Simple Challenge #161 - White with Shades of Blue

Paper: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White and Pattern Packs III by Stampin' Up
Inks: Night of Navy and Pacific Point by Stampin' Up


Thanks for checking in on the challenge today!

Drop by and see what the crew has cooked up for you as well!

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful Lynn! I love, the design and the images and papers you used are fabulous combos. I might have to give this design a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see Lynn that someone else dreams waxky things in their sleep. What a beaut idea you produced this time. Funny, I have been cutting envelpoes up to get a similar look for one of my projects.
    I love the first one of your cards bluebonnets are from Texas, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what gorgeous cards and awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! LOVE the dog ear design! Thoughts like this also come to me when I'm asleep! LOL!
    WONDERFUL cards - love the one with the bluebonnets - and we're starting to see some of those around here now!
    All are so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards! I really like that dog-ear technique. The images really look like they are hiding behind that little square!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, this is a brilliant design! Sure wish I had your dreams -- definitely am going to have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh LYnn, each one is just gorgeous!! I love your work! HOw neat to see it in different forms - and love the Texas one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This 10 minutes card design is so fun! Each of the cards are so beautiful! Love the folded corner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous cards, Lynn!!!! I just love the dog-eared design with all those beautiful stamps...I loooove the bluebonnet set!!!! In fact, I saw a bunch of them in a friends yard the other day...ya know it's spring in Texas when you see a few of those blue beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards Lynn. I like how you show cased both sides of the papers. Sometimes it hard to decide which side to use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute design! These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful 10 min Card idea Lynn, it looks fabulous with those floral images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How delightful!! You come up with grand ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous CAS and yet dramatic and beautiful crations....kudos, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!