Monday, October 4, 2010

Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge 28 - Halloween

Makiko is in charge of the Kitchen Crew today and has assigned us the task of creating something for Halloween: a treat bag, a party favor, a card, whatever you might be needing whenever Halloween rolls around to your house. Because my grandchildren live out of town and do not trick or treat at my house, Gram sends cash in a card! They buy their own treats! I pulled out 3 of my Kitchen Sink sets and got to work!


Papers: Gina K Designs Pure Luxury White, Summer Sun and Pumpkin Pie by Stampin' Up, 
Halloween Sparkle by Cloud 9 Design
Inks: Memento Dandelion, Cantaloupe, and Tangelo, Versafine Imperial Purple
Embellishment: Ribbon

Let's see what Halloween treats you can come up with using your Kitchen Sink Stamps! Remember to load them to the Kitchen Sink Weblog! You may be the winner of some sensational new Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Lots of excitement for Kitchen Sink Stamps this week as we pack our bags and head for Pearland, Texas! Friday and Saturday will be great days of practicing with and learning about multi step stamping. I have been playing all week with the new images designed especially for you! Yee Haw are we going to have fun!!

Check out the Halloween treats prepared for you today by the crew!!


KSS shopping instructions are in the sidebar to the right. New stamps will be released on October 18!



14 comments:

  1. I would love receiving this card. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so wonderful and fun card, Lynn!! I love how you stamped those images and greeting!!
    Great Halloween paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just oh so fun, Lynn! I love how you added the witch and the bats with the moon, and that candy corn paper is just so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me with the Candy Corn. *giggle I love this fun Halloween card!! The sentiment is awesome and I definitely foresee the witch making an appearance on my blog soon too. (Oh how you enable....*err....inspire me.)

    Have fun multi step stampin' with the crew! I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card, love that Candy Corn paper with the cute witch and bats swirling near the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so much fun, what a great card to send with some cash to get their own treats, just love it! Still wishing I was going to Pearland, maybe next time :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet scene you have created with the moon. A great way to send your grandchildren a Halloween treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a super cute Halloween card, Lynn...love the candy corn paper and the witch flying over the moon looks sooo spooky!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Lynn - and just a fun, fun, card. They'll love it~
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Lynn! I love how you did the sentiment - looks so festive and definitely perfect for Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect card for Halloween cash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! Love the layout and the wonderful multi-colored letters on the greeting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah...that's the problem with stamps. There is always one more I'd love to have. And I think the moon set with the accessories set are two I'd LOVE to have!

    What a great treat for the grands!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!