Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Belli Challenge 84 - Ribbons



I created this belated birthday card for Belli Challenge 84. Inside the card it says, "I forgot your birthday! Am I in the doghouse again?"

Stamps: Kittens and Pup by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Creamy Caramel by Stampin' Up, Paws and Claws Dog Bones by The Paper Company
Inks: Layer 4 - Memento Dark Cocoa, Layer 3 - Versafine Vintage Sepia, Layer 2 - SU Creamy Caramel
    Sponging - SU Creamy Carmael, Sentiment - Versafine Vintage Sepia
Embellishment - Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. AWWWWW Lynn this is sooo sweet, I LOVE how you did your ribbon that looks wonderful, I will have to remember that love it!!! Great card sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your ribbon matches your image! Great job! Thank you for participating in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image, Lynn, and I love the ribbon treatment!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little doggy card is just the cutest. Love the ribbon frame with that really cool ribbon with dog bones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thanks for playing in the Belli challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the sweet image! Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, I love these ribbon frames, fabulous job Lynn!
    Thank you for playing along in the
    Creative Belli Challenge this week!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!