Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tassels and Roses


















I created this card for the Color Challenge 215 today at Splitcoaststampers.

Because of the space I had available, I stamped the cord from the large tassels from 3 Step Adornments and attached the small tassels to it.
I cut them all out and popped them up on dimensionals.

Stamps: Heart & Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps, Adornments Multi Step Clear Stamps, and Words of Love Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, and Rose Red by Stampin' Up

Inks: Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, and Basic Gray by Stampin' Up

Embellishment: Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Oh very pretty, Lynn!! Love how you added the tassel to the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I really love your beautiful roses!!

    Teddie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!