Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Urban Prairie Pansies


I created this card for today's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I'm thrilled that I was able to track down some of this gorgeous Urban Prairie paper by BasicGrey on a trip to my sister's LSS. I love it. This sheet is called Weather Vane.

I stamped the Kitchen Sink Stamps Pansy Multi Step Clear Stamps on US White using these Stampin' Up colors. I then cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.

The sentiment if from KSS' Never a Loss 4 Words Clear Stamps.

Layer 1 - So Saffron stamped off once
Layer 2 - So Saffron
Layer 3 - Regal Rose
Layer 4 - Riding Hood Red

Leaves:
Layer 1 - Kiwi Kiss stamped off once
Layer 2 - Kiwi Kiss stamped off once
Layer 3 - Kiwi Kiss

Papers: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, US White by Stampin' Up
Urban Prairie/Weather Vane by BasicGrey

Embellishments: Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Tools: Square Nestabilities by Spellbinders

Don't forget to check out today's Blue Plate Special over at Kitchen Sink Stamps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!