Sunday, November 20, 2016

KSS - Playful Christmas 2

Back today with a couple of quick and simple Christmas cards sponsored by Kitchen Sink Stamps. Both the 10 Minute and 10 Minute More designs use images from their Playful Christmas 2.

10 Minute Card



Papers: Recollections White, Stampin' Up Emerald Envy and Daffodil Delight
Inks: Stampin' Up Certainly Celery and Crushed Curry, Memento Cottage Ivy


20 Minute Card



Papers: Recollections White, Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink and Real Red
Inks: Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink and Real Red
Tools: Spellbinders Die
Embellishment: Glitter Ribbon, Glitter Star, Rhinestones

Visit the Kitchen Crew:



5 comments:

  1. Lynn, the Christmas tree on these two cards is such a beauty. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both really stunning creations Lynn!! I love the colorful design of the trees, but the sparkle and details on the second are really stepped up so beautifully my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Lynn! I love the non-traditional colors on your second card and that ribbon is gorgeous!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness! I love them both but diggin' that pink Christmas tree! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your 10 and 20 minute challenges and really take in all of your great design ideas! Great cards- pretty trees- esp loving the pink one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!