Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanks Marie and Amy, for the Kreativ Blogger Award



Thanks so very much to Marie and Amy who have both shared with me the Kreativ Blogger Award! It is so exciting to know that people are checking in on your work from time to time and sometimes find something they enjoy!

To accept the award I had to do a few things:
  1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
  2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
  3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
  4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
  5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
  6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
  7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.

Seven things that people might find interesting about me:

1. My only sister is as crazy about stamping and paper crafting as I am!
2. I come from a crafting family. My parents have made their own Christmas cards for the past 60 years!
3. I am a reality TV junkie!
4. My sister, my niece, and I are traveling to Georgia next month to attend the "Chef in Training" event put on by Kitchen Sink Stamps. There might still be an opening or two if you want to meet us there!!!
5. My stamping room is actually one half of my L-shaped kitchen!
6. Much of my stamping stash is stored in an old card catalog. You can see some of the drawers above in my header! There are 60 of them!! Yipee!!
7. This summer I let my hair go back to its natural color and found out that half of my hairs are grey!! Oops! Guess I need a new avatar!!

Seven People I Am Nominating to Receive the Kreativ Blogger Award:

1. Liz at Right Brain Madness
2. Cindy and Maria at Crafty Creations
3. Susan at Susan's Creative Space
4. Paige at She Who Must Stamp
5. Maggie at Stamps in Hallways
6. Emilia at Emilia's Italian Inspirations
7. Francie at Francie's Fancy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!