Wednesday, October 19, 2016

CCEE1642 - One Layer Card

The challenge this week at CCEE Stampers is to create a one layer card. I am currently in Christmas card mode as I prepare sets of cards for an upcoming charity auction. 

This design came together pretty quickly and easily. The images are from Ornamental Pine and Merry Little Christmas by Stampin' Up. I stamped the pine needles with Memento Olive Grove and the cones were stamped double, first with Memento Rich Cocoa followed with Memento Potter's Clay. I then sponged the edge all around with Memento Bamboo Leaves and then the cones with Stampin' Up Soft Suede. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark and then embossed in gold. As a final touch, I dabbed Indian Gold Nuvo Embellishment Mousse around the outside edge.




Check out the one layer designs created by the CCEE Design Team
and then play along in the challenge by posting your design

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Christmas card, Lynn! (Link doesn't work) You captured the spirit of Christmas beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn, I've always loved pinecones... I used to gather them as a child and frustrate the dickens out of my mom. So of course I love this card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful one layered card, Lynn, and that gold Nuvo on the edges looks marvelous. I will have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely with the gold embossing. I really like the look of the stamping of branches and cones around the edges........fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the border of pines and pine cones. Perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card Lynn! I love all of the pine cones and the beautiful gold embossed sentiment!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card- loving the gold embossed sentiment and the gold edges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is so gorgeous Lynn!! I just love the touches of gold on this!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!