Monday, December 23, 2013

Jingle Bell Christmas

I received two more unexpected Christmas cards on Saturday, so here I am on December 23 still creating Christmas cards to drive down to the post office today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will be delivered tomorrow. Both are just traveling across town, so I think it is possible.

I realized I hadn't done any jingle bells this year so out they came this morning!

Wishing you and those you love a very special Christmas filled with love and laughter!!

10 Minute Card


Stamps: 3 Step Bells and Playful Christmas 2 by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler and More Mustard
Embellishment: Gold Cord and Red Seam Binding Ribbon


10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More Card


 and Playful Christmas 2 by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, American Crafts Metallic Silver,
 and Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Versamark, Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, 
Going Grey, Smoky Slate, and Gumball Green
Embellishment: Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Silver Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for your visit today!!

Visit the Kitchen Sink Crew for more Christmas fun!!

 *Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie (on hiatus)  Maria

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love those jingle bells!! 10 minutes and they look fabulous to me!! WOW!! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for a great New Year my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are wonderful! The jingle bells are perfect for the season! Wishing you and your family a very Merry and Bright Christmas and health and prosperity in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fantastic! Love those pretty bells. You sound like me rushing around at the last second trying to get cards in the mail! LOL!
    Lynn, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all the bells be jingling for you too Lynn. Your cards are delightful. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect image to finish your Christmas Card Making for 2013 Lynn. I particularly love the first one with the beautiful bow. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and happy and safe 2014. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! I hope they made it on time ;) wishing you and yours a lovely holiday and blessed NewYear!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Lynn, both cards are amazing...I love how you did the "jingle bells" in gold on one card and in silver on the the other...amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, your cards are beautiful. I wish you a belated Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy New Year. May 2014 be a wonderful year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards Lynn x

    I do hope you had a fab Christmas & that 2014 brings you everything you wish for x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!