Monday, May 6, 2013

10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More

It has been well over two years now that I have been posting a 10 minute Kitchen Sink design with 4 samples every single Monday. Simple and quick cards are my very favorite cards to create, but sometimes I like going a little farther and adding a frill or two when I am creating for a very special occasion. So with Maria's permission, beginning today the Monday 10 Minute Design with become the 10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More.

With Mother's Day coming up on Sunday, I have chosen it as the theme for this week's cards.

Both cards are created with Hearts & Roses Multi Step Clear Stamps and Whole Family Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps. The papers used included Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs, Elegant Eggplant by Stampin' Up, and eva by BasicGrey.

Color Recipe for the Roses:

Layer 3 SU Elegant Eggplant stamped off once, Layer 2 Memento Lulu Lavender, Layer 1 Memento Lulu Lavender stamped off once, and Layer 4 SU Elegant Eggplant

Color Recipe for the Stem and Leaves:

Layer 1 SU Kiwi Kiss, Layer 2 SU Kiwi Kiss, Layer 3 Memento Olive Grove stamped off once

10 Minute Card


10 Minutes+ 10 Minutes More Card

With my extra 10 minutes I added a Martha Stewart edge punched in two colors, an addition rose, more crystals, and a grosgrain bow. I hope you like them.


I wonder what the girls in the Kitchen were up to this week? Let's find out!!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

Thanks for checking in on me today!

11 comments:

  1. Wow you arre still going some to create your beautiful cards in 20 minutes Lynn! It is Mother's Day over here at the top of the world too this Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you can create in ten minutes always amazes me but your ten plus ten is super fantastic! Love what the little extra time brings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ten and ten equals LOVELY cards! I love the 10 minute ones but that extra 10 really added a lot. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are breathtaking, Lynn. I am amazed by the colors you achieved stamping the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever kinds of tens you choice, the score is always a 10 on presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like the purple and the font for the Mom and Mother stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These lavender rose cards are just gorgeous Lynn. I particularly love the beautiful ornate border strip and bling of your second card. So beautifully done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how beautiful! What soft lovely hues - beautiful shading! I love the Martha Stewart added border!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are gorgeous Lynn. Love the design on that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the purple/lavender color! Your "10 minute cards" rival any card that someone spends hours creating! Lovely job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are beautiful Lynn. Love how you stepped up the 10 minute card by adding some additional elements. I'm really liking the different shades of purple in your flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!