Saturday, October 22, 2011

More Cards for MD Anderson - HYCCT

I am way behind on sharing the cards I am creating for MD Anderson Cancer Center. Here are a few I have made in the past week. They were created for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges hosted by Splitcoaststampers each day during the month of October.

Stamps: Verve - Blue Skies
Paper: SU and BasicGrey

Stamps: Verve - Blue Skies
Papers: SU and BasicGrey


Stamps: 3 Step Butterflies and Ribbons with a Cause by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Snowstorm by Mark's Finest Papers


Stamps: Doily and French Script by SU, Key by KSS, Hope by Verve
Papers: Stampin' Up

Stamps: Multi Step Pansies and Multi Step Baskets by KSS
Blue Skies by Verve
Papers: SU and BasicGrey

Stamps: Multi Step Berries by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: SU and American Craft
Tools: Martha Stewart Cupcake Punch




Stamps: My Favorite Things - Clearly Sentimental about Family
Papers: SU and BasicGrey

Stamps: House-Mouse Designs, Inc. - Birthday Cupcake
Multi Step Berries by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: SU and BasicGrey


4 comments:

  1. You've been very busy this week making all these beautiful cards! Love that third one with the butterflies on it....but really can't select a favorite as they're all pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lynn, what absolutely fantastic cards! I especially love the hope and life, love, & laugh cards. Gorgeous choices of DP and colors. Just terrific Lynn!
    By the way, I think that is a bit more than a few.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have been busy Lynn and with such a variety of lovely cards. My favourite? The first one of your post today!
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. My life is certainly a monster roller coaster at the moment and I HATE rollercoasters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! You have been very busy making gorgeous creations! I love them all. The last one is so peaceful and relaxing, wish I had that in my backyard, but not with the Texas fences as I call them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!