Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas Favorites from the CCEE Team - CCEE1750

This week's challenge will be the CCEE Stampers last challenge for 2017 as we all want to take a little time to concentrate on family and friends. Of course, we will be back on the 4th of January to start another year of fun challenges!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support of our challenges every week. We love that you play along with us.

Wishing you all a Merry and Safe Christmas and New Year.

Our hostess Joanne Grzelak, has asked that we keep things simple for our final challenge for the year. She requested that we use our favorite holiday stamps to create a card.


Well, I have many, many favorite holiday stamps, but my favorite which I added to my collection this year is Winter Pine by Gina Marie Designs. I hope you like how I used it to create today's Christmas card design.



I mixed it with several of my favorite dies from Gina Marie Designs, Stampin' Up, Taylored Expressions, and Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.

For more beautiful holiday designs, look in on the rest of the CCEE Design Team today:




10 comments:

  1. love the nativity in the Christmas bauble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lynn.... this card is GORGEOUS! I love the ornament you created! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ornament...if I had a tree, I'd want it on my tree. Absolutely fantastic Christmas card! Good job, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully CAS....meaningful, ....and so cool that you combined stamps from so many companies to create this

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Vicky......no tree for me this year.......too much trouble! I love the ornament, and the pine cone and fir branches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is a JOY! What a lovely ornament, my friend - though I am gasping at our team mates - no tree! LOL With my daughter's adopted new stray, we probably should have had No tree - hee hee! Lovely as always, my dear!

    I can't wait to start up again with you next year in the CCEE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Christmas ball is just lovely hanging from that bit of pine. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a pretty pine cone stamp. Love this gorgeous ornament that reminds us of the best thing about Christmas and the real reason it is celebrated. Looking forward to celebrating Christmas with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornament Lynn, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how do I love this card! Such a beautiful ornament- and I love the pines : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!