Wednesday, October 18, 2017

CCEE 1741 - Acetate

Our CCEE October hostess, Frances, has challenged the CCEE Stampers to create cards that include acetate in some way. Shaker Cards; Magic Color Slider Cards; Gap Cards; Acetate Windows etc.

I have chosen instead of a card to make a Christmas treat box. It is really easy and fun to do.
You cut an acetate card box in half and construct a cardstock lid. Then add the treats of your choice and decorate for the holidays. You end up with a cute, quick, and inexpensive treat for friends or coworkers.



Take a look at the creative ways the CCEE Designers have added acetate to their projects!



10 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is the yummiese! What a delightful use of the acetate and a sweet (literally!) gift creation - created with love, that much I can tell! So lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this wins the prize for the yummiest project this week :) ... awesome idea for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic treat box! It must be for me because Kit Kats are a favorite. I love it, Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fabulous packaging with the acetate......love your project

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu can just send those treats over to me!! I LOVE candy!! Terrific bos made with the acetate, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great treat box -- and my very favorite candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! What a cute little treat box... and delicious candy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a yummy treat box design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, Lynn, what a charming gift box!! Great design!! I'll have one of those KitKat bars!! LOL Hugs, sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome treat box Lynn, fabulous design and I love the added sparkle!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!