Saturday, May 11, 2013

Welcome Little One

Be on the lookout tomorrow for information about Kitchen Sink Stamps' Mother's Day Sale.

Today I am sharing a sweet card to welcome a new baby. I love the colors, and I hope you do , too! The card was created to honor stampingwriter who was Queen for the Day at Splitcoaststampers this week and is a case of one of her delightful cards.


Stamps: Multi Step Baby, Plaid Plus, and Multi Step Lil' Elephant by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White, Marina Mist, and Mint Melody by Stampin' Up
Inks: Marina Mist and Mint Melody by Stampin' Up
Tools: Oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders and Cuttlebug Argyle Embossing Folder
Embellishment: Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I love, love the soft shades you used for this fabulous card! The image is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful soft colors just the perfect baby card.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into baby cards lately because I'm making cards for our local pregnancy center. Love your baby card - those booties are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!