Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sky or Water #1 for ODBD

My new images from Our Daily Bread Designs arrived Monday afternoon just in time for the Sky or Water Challenge posted on the ODBD Blog Tuesday. What perfect timing! Living on the Texas Gulf Coast, these wonderful images are perfect for several of the masculine designs I am in need of this week!


Stamps: Fishing Boat, The Mighty Sea, Fishing Net Background by Our Daily Bread
Papers: Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso by Stampin' Up, 
Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Marigold Morning, 
and Daffodil Delight by Stampin' Up, Copic Markers
Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Dimensionals, Snow Marker by Marvy





6 comments:

  1. I watched the trawlers for real yesterday Lynne and was calmed by the sea. The fishing net background sets of your spotlight image perfectly.
    Be safe with the horrid weather your part of the world is tossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic card and the netting background looks so real, I had to take a second look and then still had to read what you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lynn! Love the colors of your sunset and the sentiment on the torn strip! The fishing net background helps set the stage for this beautiful fishing vessel! Thanks so much for joining the Shining the Light Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! It's so peaceful looking! Now I really want that stamp bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynn!! What a stunning card and design!! I love your coloring, your use of the net background and your layout!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that fish net background looks so real! Love the sunset colors - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!