Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Just Peachy

I pulled out an old Yvonne Albritton Designs image and some picnic tablecloth paper from Stampin' Up to create today's card for Splitcoaststampers' Sketch Challenge 434. The sentiment is from Kitchen Sink's Multi Step Peach.


Stamps: Jar of Peaches by Yvonne Albritton Designs, Multi Step Peach by KSS
Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs, 
Poppy Parade and Domestic Goddess by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Marigold Morning and Poppy Parade
Tools: Spellbinders Dies and Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I just love this image, great coloring and perfect picnic paper. Yummy card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just yummy all the way around! Love the picnic cloth looking paper (I think I have that same tablecloth!LOL!) and the jar of peaches look fabulous! It'll be time to can some of those soon I think.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Delish Lynn. Stone fruit is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Love, love the fun image and the picnic tablecloth is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Lynn. Reminds me of the times with my grandmother when she did her peaches and pears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh does this bring back memories of my mom and my grandma canning. My mom still does - and I'm fortunate enough to reap the benefits of that - LOL!! Great card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh wow...that paper is AWESOME!!! No wonder you have been hording it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!