Wednesday, February 21, 2018

CCEE 1808 - Polar Bear Day

CCEE hostess, Kelly McKown-Santi has a fun challenge for the CCEE Stampers for the final one in February.

 She says that Tuesday (2/27) is Polar Bear Day
 and asked that we create a card with a polar bear(s), snow, 
or use white as your card’s focal color.


I have no polar bears in my collection except the adorable Angel's Landing digitals that are locked away in my old crashed computer never to be retreived.

So from me, it's snow for my last winter masculine birthday! All the images on this card are from Kitchen Sink Stamps.

11 comments:

  1. WOW! There is so much to look at in this fabulous card, Lynn! Love it! My dad lovingly and skillfully restored my great grandfather's old GMC pickup... so of course my eyes are drawn to the fabulous old pickup in your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lynn, Look at all the wonderful details of winter you have stamped onto this card. That cabin with its icyles no less and the man icefishing in the background. An amazing card, Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super guy card, Lynn! Your snowy scene is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Layered trees, cabin, truck, and a fisherman! Fab guy card, mf!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect winter scene! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say that I am glad you had no polar bear stamps as we would have otherwise missed this beautiful winter scenic done to perfection....wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! This is a great masculine card which are sometimes such a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous winter card Lynn, your stamping is amazing!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can just envision a happy fishing day up at the cabin! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear me, this is quite the scene! I love the truck and so love the ice fishing scene behind the house. The old truck is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!