Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving Blessings - KSS LMS061

I have been struggling with computer issues in recent days and have finally gotten this post to load. Later this morning, it is off to the repair shop where I hope they are able to fix all the computer problems I have been having for the past week.

For today's Let's Make a Scene design sponsored by Kitchen Sink Stamps, I have made a card of thanksgiving. It includes images fro the following Kitchen Sink Stamps sets.

3 Step Turkey Trot
Multi Step Trees
Multi Step Birch Trees
Multi Step Pumpkins


Check out Maria's blog below for more
Kitchen Sink Stamps inspiration:


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Lynn, your card is striking! The fall tree is fantastic and the turkey looks wonderful! Fantastic artwork, Lynn!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely image and Thanksgiving design Lynn.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene -- again! I love the coloring of the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty, pretty! And so perfect for the holiday of thanks that is soon upon us ~ gorgeous card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!