Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CCEE1721 - Celebrating CCEE

As Lois's final challenge for the month,  she has asked the CCEE Stampers to celebrate us -- the CCEE challenge team.  We are to include on our cards something to represent each one of the letters in "our name" - C.C.E.E.

I went with-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Celebrate Cupcakes - Elegant and Edible



The cupcake is from Stampin' Up's Sweet Cupcake.
The background, I Love Lace, is also by Stampin' Up.

The CCEE Stampers Design Team


Frances Byrne

9 comments:

  1. Lynn, your card is sweet! Love the doily and the yummy coloring of the sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doily and that lovely lacey background certainly adds the elegance to your edible delightful creative cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cupcake looks good enough to eat, clever use of the letters

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative use of those letters, Lynn! Your cupcake looks good enough to eat -- if I were allowed to eat cupcakes, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No celebration is complete without sweets!! Great job on all those layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these two colors together! I also love the lace paper. Looks like we were both thinking doilys this week...lol Great card Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card ... I, too, love the lace paper and your choice of colors. Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, what a wonderful representation for C.C.E.E.! I love the lacy paper and the yummy cupcake!!
    I agree with Anne; celebration and some form of cake go hand in hand!! Lovely card, Lynn! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just delicious! I love your pretty colors : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!