Wednesday, February 22, 2017

CCEE1708 - Tic-Tac-Toe

Our CCEE February hostess, Liz Williams asked the CCEE Stampers to pick from the tic tac toe board below either vertically, horizionally, or diagonally for the elements of our cards this week.



Since the gatefold design with interlocking frame that I made for Monday's post was still on my desk and it was fun and easy to make, I went with the bottom row: Fancy Fold, A Wild Animal, and Wet Embossing.

All the images I used for this card are from Stampin' Up. The chicken wire die is by Sizzix.




You can see in the picture below that the frame is glued to the top of the gatefold and the stamped image is glued to the bottom panel of the gatefold.


And this final photo shows how the closure works. Like I said, fun and easy.


See how the Tic-Tac-Toe Board played out in the rest of the CCEE Team's designs:

16 comments:

  1. This is hysterical, Lynn....I love that goofy bird! Love your fold and paper too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did your gatefold on this, the gingham and the chicken wire are so perfect for this adorable chick. A card that will bring an immediate smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, first... I love this chicken! (He'll be heading to my house as soon as SU gets my order to me.) And... your card! WOW! It is so cute! Love the chicken wire! AND the inside... get idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! This is so cute Lynn! I love that chicken and the fabulous fold, awesome chicken wire die too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable gate-fold card design Lynn, your little chicken image is wonderful.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a great gate fold card. I really liked the way you cute out that black paper that frames the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gingham paper and of course the chicken wire, fit that stamp perfect! Love your gate fold card Lynn!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fancy fold and that chicken is hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!! I just love this silly bird image!! Fun sentiment and what a really clever card design as well!! Love your papers too go with this too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what a handsome chicken! That hair looks like mine this morning - lol! What a fun fold, gorgeous color palette and just super fun coloring - this made me smile huge, Lynn! I'll have to go look at this set a little closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your take on the gatefold card -- horizontal instead of vertical. And what a fun chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so very cute....I am waiting for my SAB chick set to come....my dem. accidently got me the wood mounted one and I want the clear.....will keep this cute card idea as inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous fun fold, love that chicken

    ReplyDelete
  14. That bird is so silly- and I love it! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that your having fun with that gate fold card!! And that Chicken guy is cracking me up! LOL Cracking???? Pun intended...heeheehee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't you just love this stamp set? And you did something so clever and creative with it! I love that interlocking gatefold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!