Wednesday, October 5, 2016

CCEE1640 Get Well

For this week's CCEE Stampers' Challenge the theme is Get Well which is great since I am always needing more get well cards. I created this quick and simple design with Kitchen Sink Stamps' Carnations Multi Step Clear Stamps and The Stamps of Life Get Well Soon die. I actually finished a dozen of these in 30 minutes (thanks to the MISTI)!



We would love for you to join us in this week's challenge and post your get well design on the CCEE Stampers' Blog!

Here are links to the get well designs by the CCEE Team:


Frances Bryne

12 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty, Lynn! Sure to cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, I love the color scheme of this card... and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink is my favorite color of carnation. This one looks real enough to even smell. For cancer patients, scentless flowers are probablly more welcoming, and this one is long lasting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so gorgeous!! Really love the pink flower along with your die cut sentiment!! Anyone would love to receive this beauty! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one does multi-step like you!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lynn! I love that gorgeous carnation and fab design!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pretty card- and WOW- so great that you can make multiples- I need to do that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning recreation of this carnation flower

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely carnation. A simple flower, but I love carnations. They have such a nice smell. Yours look so real, I can almost smell it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't ya just love your Misti.....gorgeous card and how wonderful that you now have a stash of them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!