Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Birds - CCEE1625

Vicky has posted another June challenge for the CCEE Stampers!  She loves birds.....birds of any kind!  So this week she has asked us to use birds on our cards.  Crazy Birds, real birds, cartoon birds...whatever trips our trigger!  One, two, a flock....it's our choice.  She just want us to show her those birds!

I have chosen to use this beautiful cardinal from Altenew. The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.





You can check out below the birds featured by the rest of the CCEE Team:

12 comments:

  1. loving your pretty red cardinal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you had a KS bird....I love it; so realistic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning cardinal image Lynn!! Your card design is gorgeous with that embossed background!! This is a fabulous bird image to use!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cardinal image -- and a great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say ditto! Fab image and fab bow!! We love these beautiful RED birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard it said that a sighting of a cardinal means God is near. Their beauty and contrasting color with nature have always excited me when I see one. Your cardinal is beautiful and sure to lift the spirit of one who receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card with this red Cardinal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the cardinal is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Lynn, I love that cardinal and your beautiful sheer bow!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cardinals are such beautiful birds. I'm always happy to see one. And your card makes me happy, too! And that bow is luscious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!