Monday, February 10, 2014

Songs from the Heart

I have had so much fun creating Valentines this year that I am a little sad that these are the final two for 2014. Now I need to get out my address book and get them all in the mail!

For today's cards I pulled out my Guitar Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps. Maria was kind enough to design this stamp at my request, and I absolutely love it!!

10 Minute Card


Stamps: Guitar Multi Step Clear Stamps 
and Words of Love Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Basic Black and Creamy Caramel by Stampin' Up
Inks Layers on Guitar: 4 Memento Tuxedo Black, 3 Memento Espresso Truffle, 
2 Memento Peanut Brittle, 1 Memento Peanut Brittle stamped off once
Sentiment - Memento Espresso Truffle

10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More Card

The extra ten minutes were used on masking and stamping the guitar front and pulling together the sentiment pieces from all over.



by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Pretty in Pink and Blushing Bride by Stampin' Up
Inks Layers on Guitar: 4 Memento Rhubarb Stalk, 3 Memento Rose Bud, 
2 Memento Rose Bud stamped off once, 1 Memento Angel Pink
Sentiment - Memento Rose Bud and Rhubarb Stalk

I'm headed over to check out what the Kitchen Sink Crew is posting today!
Their work is always an inspiration to me!

 *Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie (on hiatus)  Maria

9 comments:

  1. What clever designs for Valentine's Day! Love how you were able to create two perfect cards with totally different looks using the guitar image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just so sweet - we are singing Nashville songs here at home and your card - to see it at the same time - just dropped my jaw! Love how one is masculine and one is a little more Dolly Parton :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOTH are fantastic! Love the guitar and every time you use it I want it more! Guess I need to do something about that now! Great cards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, love how you gussy-up the guitar with pink and hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! Love the pink hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lynn!! I just LOVE these rockin guitar creations!! I have to say that my fave is the top card! Love the colors! :) Hope all is going well with you my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are just fabulous. I love those guitars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a terrific stamp to be able to use Lynn and you did such terrific cards.My favourite is the top card - super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure do like the different ways you used this set! Very artistic and unique, super job! Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!