Monday, October 28, 2013

Loving the Tree Friends




I am playing again this week with one of the new stamp sets released last week by Kitchen Sink Stamps. This one is called Tree Friends Multi Step Clear Stamps and includes a fabulous array of scene building images to be used with the KSS Multi Step Trees.


On my 10 minute card, I used the row of grass that is included in the set.

10 Minute Card


by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Really Rust and Cajun Craze by Stampin' Up
Designer Paper by K&Company
Inks: Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle, Potter's Clay, Rich Cocoa,
Espresso Truffle, and Bamboo Leaves
Stampin' Up Baja Breeze

10 Minutes + 10 Minutes More
Also included in the set are the stone pathway, the deer, and the soaring birds which I added to my second card.


and Whole Family Clear Stamps 
by Kitchen Sink Stamps

Papers: Georgia Pacific White, Early Espresso and Cajun Craze by Stampin' Up
Designer Paper by K&Company
Inks: Memento Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Peanut Brittle, Potter's Clay, Rich Cocoa,
Espresso Truffle, Tuxedo Black, London Fog, and Bamboo Leaves
Stampin' Up Baja Breeze
Tool: McGill Leaf Punch
Embellishment: Button and Ribbon

Thanks for your visit today! Visit the rest of the crew as well to see their latest creations!

*Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie (on hiatus)  Maria

8 comments:

  1. What lovely cards Lynn! The scene in particular is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful, absolutely gorgeous tree! The scene is so pretty, makes me wish I was there to walk up the steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards! Love the tree on that first one standing all alone. The second with the birds and deer is equally as lovely! Cute way to do the button and leaves too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both gorgeous. I love the color of the tree. Perfect for Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynn these are both so lovely but card 2 takes the breath away!!! Simply stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bothy your cards are beautiful Lynn. The fall colours are stunning. The first card with the stand alone tree says it all about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous fall creations Lynn, my favorite is the scene of your second card! So inspiring and beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss commenting here last week? I know I saw your cards! :( Shame on me....

    These are fantastic, Lynn! Especially love the grassy hillside you created with the stone walkway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!