Monday, October 14, 2013

10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More - Pumpkin Time!

Well, the pumpkin patch has arrived in our town and what a sight to see! All those pumpkins have inspired me to pull out the Kitchen Sink Stamps Pumpkins Multi Step Clear Stamps to design this week's 10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More cards.

With 10 minutes, I stamped all three pumpkins in the set directly on the orange card front and then added a carved face and the Happy Halloween sentiment for Ready 4 Any Holiday Clear Stamps. The ink layers on all of today's pumpkins are the same:

Pumpkins
layer 5 - Memento Potter's Clay
layer 4 - Memento Potter's Clay stamped off once
layer 3 - Memento Tangelo
layer 2 - Memento Tangelo
layer 1 - Memento Cantaloupe

Stems
layer 1 - Memento Rich Cocoa
layer 2 - Memento Tuxedo Black

Ten Minute Card



10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More Card


You can really see the pumpkin patch influence in the designer paper I chose to back my harvest pumpkin. It is from a Tim Coffey collection by K&Company. I added a swatch of burlap and a burgundy bow. The sentiment is from KSS Harvest Multi Step Clear Stamps.

I am having fun this week getting samples made for the Kitchen Sink Stamps October 21 release. There are 5 new sets, each one so unique! Here is a little peek at the one I am using for next week's 10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More Cards.


 What do you think?
 Come back next Monday to see the cards I have created with this fabulous new set!

Check in with the rest of the crew!
They may be sharing peeks as well. No telling what you may see!

 *Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie (on hiatus)  Maria

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards and beautiful detail! Love the pumpkin paper and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards for Halloween and fall! Love the addition of that burlap - fall is on the way!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall fun with both of these cards Lynn, my favorite is the second, I love the pumpkin background and the burlap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love lve!! These are super sweet, Lynn! I love the paper you used, too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love lve!! These are super sweet, Lynn! I love the paper you used, too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The background and texture on your second card really make it shine Lynn. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I certainly appreciate them. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous pumpkins Lynn. Love the pumpkin background paper and the texture you added with the burlap. Using different papers and embellishments sure add to the feeling of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!