Monday, October 7, 2013

10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More for HYCCT

I have been hard at work this month creating cards for MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas by playing along with the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoaststampers. For today's 10 and 10+ cards I created these two cards using the 3 Step Hydrangea for the Many Colors of Cancer Challenge. The burgundy hydrangeas were created to honor those who battle multiple myeloma and the purple hydrangea for those fighting pancreatic cancer. With the completion of these two cards, I will be shipping out my first dozen cards to MD Anderson this morning for use by cancer patients and their families.

10 Minute Card


Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs, 
Lucky Limeade and Elegant Eggplant by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Grape Jelly and Elderberry
Stampin' Up Lucky Limeade and Old Olive



10 Minutes and 10 Minutes More Card


Papers: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs, 
Regal Rose and Cherry Cobbler by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Rhubarb Stalk
Stampin' Up Bravo Burgundy, Lucky Limeade, and Old Olive
Tools:  EK Success Border Punch, Martha Stewart Flower Punch
Embellishment: Pearls

Fabulous new Kitchen Sink Stamps were in my mailbox on Saturday, and I am busy creating new designs to inspire you! The new sets will release on October 21!

Visit the crew for more KSS inspiration!!

 *Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie (on hiatus)  Maria

7 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Lynn and what a fantastic cause you are supporting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful and will ean so much to the recipients receiving it! I'm partial to the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers!!! Love both of these.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning and so refreshing amidst all the wonderful halloween cards I'm seeing! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the images and gorgeous colors. Both designs are wonderful, Lynn. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL hydrangeas, Lynn! I never get mine to look this nice when I use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards Lynn, that hydrangea stamp is absolutely gorgeous and I love your choice of colors for each one and the beautiful shading and depth of each bloom. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!