Monday, July 1, 2013

KSS 10+10 Design 130

I had the most fabulous weekend spending time with my closest stamping buddies from the Gulf Coast Paper Crafters attending the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in The Woodlands! We opted to spend all of our time and dollars in the Vendors' Fair and came away with lots of amazing products. I am showcasing one of my purchases with the designs I have created.

The cards I am sharing today were created with the Sizzix Accordion Flip Album die. It is so easy and fast to put together. And the fun thing about the finished cards are that they fold flat and mail in a 5.5 square envelope. How neat is that! Each panel is cut separately and you can string together as many as you like. For the 10 minute card I put together 2 panels. For the 20 minute card I, of course, doubled the panels to 4.

10 Minutes



Papers: Baja Breeze, Buckaroo Blue, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa,
Espresso Truffle, Rhubarb Stalk, Nautical Blue, and Paris Dusk
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Copic Markers
Tools: Sizzix Accordion Flip Album Die, Spellbinders' Labels One Die

10 Minutes + 10 Minutes More


Papers: Coastal Cabana and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Cottage Ivy, Bamboo Leaves, Pear Tart, Rich Cocoa,
Espresso Truffle, Desert Sand, Rhubarb Stalk, Nautical Blue, and Paris Dusk
Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Copic Markers
Tools: Sizzix Accordion Flip Album Die, Spellbinders' Labels One Die

I know many of you have your new KSS stamps in hand, and I can't wait to see what you created with them!! I'll be watching!!

Here are the latest creations from the Kitchen Sink Crew!


  *Tammy * Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

6 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to attend such an event, love what you purchased! Brilliant cards and wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these creations are amazing, Lynn. Gotta get that die. The colors, stamping and fabulous images are knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my stars, this just took my breath away! What a vision! Your coloring and stamping are always spot on, paired with this dazzling card view with die cuts, and you have a gorgeous creation here! I keep hearing of your temps there, stay indoors and stay cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to go to something like that - and get all kinds of goodies too!
    Wouldn't it be nice to beat the heat we've been having and just sail off to a island some where! That what this beautiful album reminds me of. So lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, Lynn, you make everything look so simple. :) Your 10 minutes would be at least a half hour in my world...and your 10 minutes more - a whole weekend. LOL!! You're amazing Lynn! Not only as a crafter, but as a person too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow..I am behind in commenting...but I am catching up! What a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!