Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thank God


Today's card was create for the sketch challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs. I added the sentiment on vellum over the stamped images to enter it in the Splitcoaststampers Ways to Use It challenge, as well.

Stamps: Thank God and With Heartfelt Sympathy by Our Daily Bread Designs
Papers: Real Red, Creamy Caramel, Early Espresso, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Designer Paper by K&Company
Cardstock Vellum by Stampin' Up
Inks: Memento Espresso Truffle and Peanut Brittle
Stampin' Up Pool Party, Crushed Curry, and Crisp Cantaloupe
Tools: Martha Stewart Punches, Oval Nestabilities
Embellishment: Copper Nailheads


9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the way the sentiment is over the image. Gorgeous card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful background you created for the sentiment! Beautiful card Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love the image behind that wonderful and encouraging sentiment! Glad you joined in on the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vellum look!!!!!!
    Great dp and image behind the vellum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So,sweet, Lynn! Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Lynn!! I love the coloring of the image, dp, and the color choices.Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stamping over your colored image! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love vertical sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sentiment and lovely card! So touching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!