Sunday, May 12, 2013

KSS Mother's Day Sale

My sweet niece sent me a beautiful Mother's Day card with a delightful little treat tucked inside - the small Madison Window by Poppy Stamps. I just had to pull it out to create a card for my mother for Mother's Day.





Paper: Pure Luxury Ivory by Gina K Designs, 
More Mustard and Perfect Plum by Stampin' Up,
Paradise Postage by graphic 45
Inks: Peanut Brittle, Elderberry, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender, 
Bamboo Leaves and Olive Grove by Memento
Tools: Small Madison Window Die by Poppy Stamps, Scor Pal

And the great news for this weekend: Kitchen Sink Stamps is also hosting a 20% off Mother's Day Sale Sunday and Monday only.


6 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you are to have such a thoughtful niece! Beautiful card, love the view from the window! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and happy Mother's Day to you too Lynn. Love your pretty card and that window die is just fabulous! So pretty. Hope you have a great day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Lynn.. This is gorgeous,.. Love the lace in the window, nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet window and I love the added touch of the lace also. Beautifully Done! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated mother's day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING!!! Looks exactly like you're looking out a window. So clever!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day and that you were spoiled!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!