Monday, May 27, 2013

10 Minutes + 10 Minutes More in Paradise

I can't believe that I have had this amazing Kitchen Sink set for almost 3 years and have only stamped the pineapple and the plumeria! Today I fell in love with this hula cutie and these gorgeous anthuriums! They were so easy and so much fun!

10 Minute Card



Stamps: Aloha Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pool Party, Crushed Curry, Real Red, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Tools: Oval Nestabilities
Ink Layers: on girl - 4 Memento Rich Cocoa, 3 body Memento Toffee Crunch grass skirt Memento Bamboo Leaves, 2  body Memento Desert Sand grass skirt Memento Pear Tart,
1 Memento Desert Sand stamped off once
Copic Marker on flower in hair and lei
Sponging inside die cut - Stampin' Up Pool Party

10 Minutes + 10 Minutes More



Stamps: Aloha Multi Step Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Crushed Curry, Real Red, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake,
and Whisper White by Stampin' Up
Tools: Oval Nestabilities
Ink Layers: on girl - 4 Memento Rich Cocoa, 3 body Memento Toffee Crunch grass skirt Memento Bamboo Leaves, 2  body Memento Desert Sand grass skirt Memento Pear Tart,
1 Memento Desert Sand stamped off once
Copic Marker on flower in hair and lei
on anthuriums - 4 Memento Rhubard Stalk, 3 Memento Rhubard Stalk, 2 Memento Love Letters, left off 1, colored flower center with Copic Marker
on leaves - 1 Memento Bamboo Leaves, 2 Memento Olive Grove, 
3 Memento Northern Pines
The spiky things are layer 3 of the top of the pineapple stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves to fill some gaps and add interest.
Embellishment: Frosted Lace Stickles


The girls in the crew have things to share with your today!
Be sure to check them out!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulously fun image Lynn and I love the Anthuriums too! Your sand and water backdrop to this hula cutie on your second card is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are absolutely sensational! Love the hula girl and I especially like the color combo of both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little hula friend is really a cutie!!! Glad you finally inked her up too. Both are wonderful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image Lynn and wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! Two great cards! Love the colors you chose too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little hula girls Lynn. Brings back fabulous memories of Hawaii. I love the anthuriums and can smell the plumeria even though you haven't used them in these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Both are stunning. I love the beach you have created on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, these make me want to head somewhere tropical! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh LYnn, forgive me for my absence and all that I've been missing with your creations - this one just draws you right in! What stunning colorings and the bright, bold summery look to this is positively scrumptious!

    Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, impressive creations. The designs and stamping are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your words of encouragement in response to my thread requesting help with my move from fifth grade to fourth grade. Your blog is a real treat. I am intrigued by your ten minutes and ten minutes more series and have looked at several posts. I tend to spend hours on cards. I need to challenge myself to craft more quickly to conserve time for my new classroom adventures. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!