Friday, April 12, 2013

Joy in the Morning


I should have made this bird a cardinal since one brings me joy by visiting my front window the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night!

Stamps: Nature Silhouettes 2 and Be Encouraged by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
PapersGroovy Guava, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White by Stampin' Up,
 Ready Set Go by American Crafts
Inks:  Lucky Limeade, Old Olive, Groovy Guava, So Saffron, Soft Suede, and Soft Sky by Stampin' Up, Olive Grove, Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, and Morocco by Memento
Tools:  Grand Madison Window by Poppy Stamps, Bird Die by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Lynn. Love the scene you created for your window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little scene out the window! Very pretty, Lynn and love that precious bird.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love the scene you have going on outside that window. I just got that die and can't wait to put it to some use. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...amazing sponging in the scene!! And yes, being from Ohio where the state bird and my mascot was a cardinal, you should have made it a cardinal!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful scene you created Lynn. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty, absolutely beautiful! Might have to try and CAS your card! A cardinal would be a pretty addition but I love the bird you did use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty sunrise and bird in the window Lynn. Spring is amazing with all the beauty. I love to hear the birds sing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joy will definitely be on the face of anyone who receives this delightful Spring Card Lynn. The scene through the window and little bird are wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely sentiment! Cardinals have special meaning to me-great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a beautiful scene! That sentiment is so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!