Friday, March 8, 2013

Feeling Blue

For some reason this week, I keep reaching for the blues! I hope you like them, too!


Stamps: The Mighty Sea by Our Daily Bread
By the Seashore by Stampin' Up
Papers: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Marian Mist, and True Thyme by Stampin' Up
Designer Paper by K&Company, Parchment Paper
Inks: Espresso Truffle by Memento, Pool Party by SU, Tea Dye by Ranger
Tools: Spellbinders M-Bossibilites, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, Paper Piercer
Embellishment: Crinkly Fibers


Stamps: Joyful Blooms and Big Wish by Verve
Papers: Whisper White, Marina Mist, and Not Quite Navy by Stampin' Up
Inks: Espresso Marina Mist by SU, Tuxedo Black by Memento
Tools: Circle Nestabilities, Flower Dies by Verve, Leaf Punch by Martha Stewart,
Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, White Prismacolor Pencil
Embellishment: Rhinestones, Lace

10 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! LOVE all the blue.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, glad it's just your cards that are blue! You had me worried iwth your title - super cards, each one so elegant and beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful in blue! I especially love the quote and background paper on your first card...they work so well together! The embossing and lace on your second card are gorgeous, too. Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, both cards are so beautiful! But the sentiment on the first one - that just touched my heart so much! Thank you for sharing not only your great talent, but your heart. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are beautiful but the sentiment on the first one is soothing to the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are beautiful Lynn. I really like the sea life stamped on the papers to give them definition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Lynn. I'm obsessed with Verve flowers right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the peace of your beautiful blue cards Lynn.The textures and colour works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blues can be really peaceful and comforting. I think Blue suits you!

    And...Love the spray of sea shells/sea life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much texture between the two cards...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!