Monday, January 21, 2013

10 Minute Valentines

The valentines I have created for this week's 10 minute design each use a Kitchen Sink sentiment as the focal point. I pulled colors from the designer papers to create the fishtail sentiment banners and threw on a bit of glitz to doll each card up a bit! What could be simpler?


Stamps: Ready 4 Any Holiday Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: So Saffron and Baja Breeze by Stampin' Up
Nook and Pantry by BasicGrey
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Embellishment: Plastic Heart and Ribbon


Stamps: Words of Love Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Pink Pirouette and Pretty in Pink by Stampin' Up
Lost & Found Market Street by My Mind's Eye
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Embellishment: Antique Lace and Paper Rose



Stamps: Words of Love Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Whisper White and Poppy Parade by Stampin' Up
Little Black Dress by BasicGrey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishment: Antique Lace and Glitter Heart



Stamps: Words of Love Clear Stamps by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Bashful Blue and Groovy Guava by Stampin' Up
Out of Print by BasicGrey
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Embellishment: Prisma Flower

Visit the Crew to see their latest Kitchen Sink Creations!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards,fabulous designs .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple they may be but beautiful is the result Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody's Valentine is going to be thrilled receiving one of these beautiful Valentines! Each one is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are fantastic!!! I already know I'll have to CASE this design for my Valentine cards, Lynn. I haven't made a single one and it's going to be here before we know it.
    Great set of cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Valentine designs and colors. The pretty embellishments add the perfect touch of dimension and interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic valentines! I love the card layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I like about this...is you can use those horded embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!