Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 - A Banner Year!

I am certainly not unhappy to be closing the door on 2012 and stepping into a new year! I hope it is a banner year for us all!

For Kitchen Sink Stamps' 10 Minute Card #104, I have stamped New Year KSS images on a white card front and attached a die cut banner and sentiment over the stamped images. 



Paper: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Inks: Memento Love Letter, Rhubarb Stalk, and Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Poppy Parade
Tools: Spellbinders Banner Die, Sponge


Paper: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Inks: Memento Love Letter, Tangelo, Cottage Ivy,Lilac Posies, and Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up So Saffron and Marina Mist
Tools: Spellbinders Banner Die, Sponge



Paper: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin' Up Poppy Parade and So Saffron
Tools: Spellbinders Banner Die, Sponge



Paper: Pure Luxury White by Gina K. Designs
Inks: Memento Love Letter and Tuxedo Black
Stampin Up Marina Mist and So Saffron
Tools: Spellbinders Banner Die, Sponge

Visit the Crew to see what's new!

* Connie * Lisa * Julie  Maria

16 comments:

  1. Hi Lynn, I hope lots of good things come your way in 2013. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Lynn! Have a very happy and prosperous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL of these are so pretty, Lynn! I've loved each and every 10 minute Monday this year and look forward to all of them next year as well.
    Hope you have a wonderful new year!
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mt too, Lynn! Looking forward to,2013 and leaving 2012 behind! Your banner card is just as lovely as can be .. Just love your style and all you do in crafting! Blessings for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great cards to ring in 2013!!!!!!
    I take a few swigs from card #3 please!!

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I love the celebration on these cards! The banners are great, the splashes of colour! All the best in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!
    Once again you have a hit (well, several) with your 10 minute cards. They are all cute - I especially like the one with fireworks - the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Lynn. Hope the year is filled with much happiness, good heath and happy crafting!
    Fabulous post -- Each card is gorgeous. Love the beautiful stamping and how you added the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year Lynn. All your cards are fabulous. I really like the first one and how the ink and the banner really add dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful New Year cards Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Lynn, I think we are in for a great year and I hope it brings you everything you wished for. The use of the banner for your sentiment on your cards today and the New Years images depicted are all fabulous! I particularly love the streamers and confetti card. Your card ideas never cease to amaze me and I so look forward to following you again throughout 2013. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fun way to welcome in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the streamers! Great cards and great way to start the new year crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This trio of New Year's cards are awesome! Love the streamers and the fire crackers. But that die cut it to wish for!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These New Year's cards are so much fun! Even though it's a little late, let me wish you a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!