Thursday, October 4, 2012

resqbarbie Crowned SCS Queen

This is the card I create with inspiration from Denise, aka resqbarbie, who has been crowned Queen for the Day at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the card which inspired it.


Stamps: 3 Step School Days by Kitchen Sink Stamps
Papers: Naturals Ivory, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, and Basic Black by Stampin' Up
Designer Paper from graphic 45
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Lucky Limeade, Pear Pizzazz, and Gumball Green by Stampin' Up
Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa by Memento
Tool: Paper Piercer

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Great idea to mix the apple colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so many lovely cards!
    These apples are just so wonderfully colored - and I agree - good idea to mix the apples! They look ready to pick and eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - just gorgeous! Those apples ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!