Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Last Shipment to M.D. Anderson

Today I finished my last card for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoaststampers and am boxing up the last of the cards to send to M.D.Anderson in Houston this afternoon. My hope is that my cards will bring hope and comfort to those who receive them.


Stamps: Lady from Stamp Affair
Sentiment from Brighter Days by Verve
Designer Paper from My Mind's Eye


Stamps: Chair from Hero Arts
Multi Step Pine Trees by Kitchen Sink Stamps


Sentiment from deadbeat Designs
3 Step Hearts & Roses by Kitchen Sink Stamps


Stamps: Friendship Messages by Hero Arts
Designer Paper from graphic 45


Stamps: Season of Change by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Heartfelt Phrases by Verve


Stamps: Through the Trees by Papertrey Ink
Birds from Forever in Our Hearts by Verve

9 comments:

  1. Lynn, all of these are sensational and know they will be very much appreciated!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I know these cards will be very lifting and meaningful to all who receive and send these cards. Your generousity and talents will bless everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous creations. Great creativity. Love them all.
    Lynn, thanks so much for your kind words. We are safe and sound. Although many in our area lost power, we are among the lucky. Thank goodness for underground wiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Super Collection of cards you have created for the cause Lynn! The colours you have used in the last one are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the window scene especially. The patterned chair is exactly what I'd love in my home! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, beautiful cards Lynn. I know they will be appreciated and the spirits of the recipients will be lifted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they will absolulely bring smiles and warmth to the hearts of those that receive this. Your work is just so elegant and lovely and for such a wonderful cause to bring support and love - you are a GEM!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For the record...I'm behind!! haha. Glad I have a few more days. But I don't stamp on the weekends. I'm doing art lessons on monday...and having to sign a bunch of legal documents... Yeah, I'm behind. Let alone mailing them! I gotta get on the ball! or the ink! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful cards. I love the scene you created in the last card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment on my work! I sincerely appreciate it!!